Southern Oaks50 Southern Oaks Drive
Liberty Woods50 Austin Road
The Community Centers at Fort Stewart offer a multitude of features for resident enjoyment including a fitness room, splash park, and basketball court. LifeWorks events are hosted on site at the Southern Oaks Community Center.
Community Center Policies
We want to provide an exciting, fun-filled place for the families at Fort Stewart. There are a few rules that everyone must follow to make an enjoyable experience for everyone who enters.
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed without an adult over 18 years of age.
- Children over the age of 13 must present an ID card to enter and will be allowed with no more than 2 guests at any given time.
- All residents and guests must sign in at the front desk when they enter.
- We expect all residents to be on good behavior. It is up to the discretion of the Attendant on site to determine and ask residents to leave if necessary.
- All equipment for ping pong tables, pool tables, videos, etc. must be signed out from the front desk and returned before leaving the building.
- There is no running in the building.
- There is no solicitation or loitering allowed outside the building.
Southern Oaks Community Center
50 Southern Oaks Drive
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Features include: treadmill, elliptical, bike, and multifunctional weight machine.
Splash parks are located at both Community Centers and are open the end of May thru the end of September between the hours of 10:00am-7:00pm Monday-Saturday and 1:00pm-6:00pm Sunday.
Splash Park Ground Rules
The following rules have been established to ensure that the use of the spray ground is safe and enjoyable for all. The spray ground facilities and users of these facilities will abide by all county health and safety regulations. Please report any injuries to the Community Management Office immediately.
- Use is restricted to persons 12 years of age and under.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by a person 16 years of age or older.
- Footwear is required in the spray ground.
- No toys will be admitted into the spray ground.
- A child wearing diapers or training pants must wear rubber pants when inside the spray ground area.
- Food, beverages, gum, glass containers, and animals are not permitted and may result in suspended privileges at the discretion of the staff.
- Unsafe play and behavior that disturbs other users is not permitted and may result in suspended privileges at the discretion of the staff.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the spray ground fence.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension or loss of spray ground and pool privileges.
- The spray ground may close due to inclement weather, sanitary reasons, or vandalism.
Playgrounds and tot lots are located throughout the neighborhoods within Fort Stewart. They can be found in Coastal Ridge, New Marne, Marne Homes, Isenhower Village, Marne Woods, Liberty Woods, Bryan Village North, Bryan Village South, Southern Oaks, Isenhower Terrace, and Marne View.
We have a dog park located at the corner of Schofield and Lorraine just before the entrance to Bryan Village North. The park is open from dawn until dusk seven days a week for residents and their pets enjoyment. The park is fully fenced and divided into two sections, one for large dogs and one for small dogs.