2018 Martin Luther King, Jr. Coloring Contest
January 14, 2018
To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and raise awareness about his accomplishments, Fort Stewart Family Homes will have an art contest for our BBC kids. The contest is divided the participating grades into two groups.
The attached coloring sheet is for Grades K-5 for a coloring contest. The categories of the contest differ depending on the grade of the students, but all are intended to teach students about Dr. King’s legacy.
Eligibility & Rules
1. Entrants for the coloring contest must be in grades K – 5 and live in a Fort Stewart Family Homes residence.
2. Each contestant can submit only one entry. Entrants must color the provided picture.
3. Entrants must include their name, grade, school and home phone number on the bottom of the page in the space provided.
4. Entries will be judged on overall appearance of the work, neatness and use of color. All elements of the picture should be colored.
5. All decisions of the judges are final.
6. Deadline for entries: Entries should be submitted to the Southern Oaks Leasing Office, Attn: Genese Lane, LifeWorks Coordinator.
7. The deadline is Sunday, January 14, 2018. Winners will be announced on announced on the MLK Jr. Day!